[CITASA] Invitation for Publishing Your Paper in Journal of Computer and Communications

mscesherry at gmail.com mscesherry at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 22:24:06 EDT 2014

Journal of Computer and Communications
Call for Manuscripts
ISSN Print: 2327-5219
ISSN Online: 2327-5227
Website: http://www.scirp.org/journal/jcc

Paper Submission Entrance

Dear Scholar,

Journal of Computer and Communications (JCC) invites you to submit your recent research manuscripts. We not only publish a paper, but also help create chances for more scholars to read it and increase its downloads and citations. What is more, we help submit papers to large databases and indexs. We have been doing our best for world wide researchers, as we believe science needs to be spread, your research needs to be spread.

Please find below the recently published articles:
• Lightweight Virtualization Cluster How to Overcome Cloud Vendor Lock-In
  Author(s): Nane Kratzke
• A Humanoid Robot Gait Planning and Its Stability Validation
  Author(s): Jian Zeng, Haibo Chen, Yan Yin, Yan Yin
• A Framework Study for Healthcare Information Systems
  Author(s): Celal Çeken
• Calculate Target Position of Object in 3-Dimensional Area Based on the Perceived Locations Using EOG Signals
  Author(s): Muhammad Ilhamdi Rusydi, Minoru Sasaki, Satoshi Ito
• Dynamic Characteristics of Selemion CMV-Based IPMC Actuators in High Humidity Environment
  Author(s): H. Ngetha, M. Sasaki, H. Tamagawa, S. Ito, K. Ikeda
• Cognitive Robotics: For Never Was a Story of More Woe than This
  Author(s): Emanuel Diamant
• Reliability-Based Optimization: Small Sample Optimization Strategy
  Author(s): Drahomír Novák, Ondřej Slowik, Maosen Cao
• Information Theory and Data-Mining Techniques for Network Traffic Profiling for Intrusion Detection
  Author(s): Pablo Velarde-Alvarado, Rafael Martinez-Pelaez, Joel Ruiz-Ibarra, Victor Morales-Rocha
• Parallel K-Means Algorithm for Shared Memory Multiprocessors
  Author(s): Tayfun Kucukyilmaz
• A Graduated Nonconvex Regularization for Sparse High Dimensional Model Estimation
  Author(s): Thomas F. Coleman, Yuying Li

We are also interested in:
1) Short Reports: 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews: Comments and critiques.

To minimize the publication barriers, JCC offers 20% discount off the regular article processing charges for the authors from low income countries on this list. In all cases, the acceptance of manuscripts for publication is decided on the sole basis of quality of scholarship and editorial criteria.

We hold conferences for world wide researchers as well. Please check out more on our webiste.
Look forward to receiving your paper submission.

Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Vicente Milanés
Journal of Computer and Communications (JCC) Office
Scientific Research Publishing
Email: jcc at scirp.org
US Office: P. O. BOX 54821, Irvine CA 92619-4821, USA.
China Office: 38 Tangxun Lake North Road, Wuhan 430223, China.