[CITASA] New Facebook pages and Instagram!

Erin M. Evans emevans at uci.edu
Fri Sep 12 17:11:18 EDT 2014

Hello CITASA members,

CITASA is revamping our presence on social media to help folks connect
with our exciting section! Please use these as resources to build our
membership before our 2015 ASA deadline.

As background, the number of panels that we get as a section at each ASA
is directly determined by section membership. Thus, each membership is
important to maintaining a vibrant space for research on communications
and technology. If we can get about 40-50 new members will definitely get
over the 400 member mark for the first time in our history and get an
additional session at the 2015 ASAs!

So please like our Facebook fan page and follow our Instagram account today!

Here's the info:

Our Facebook fan page is:
https://www.facebook.com/ASACITASA

Our Instagram account name is:
CITASA2015

We're looking forward to an exciting year.

Best,

CITASA Council
Social Media Committee
Membership Drive Committee