[CITASA] CITASA-ish Journal question

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 30 12:01:09 EDT 2014

of course, ICS is the official CITASA journal, doing 1 special issue a
year

   FRSC		              NetLab Network              INSNA Founder
                      Faculty of Information (iSchool)
   University of Toronto                          Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $15  Kindle $9
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8