[CITASA] CITASA-ish Journal question

Steven B Sawyer ssawyer at syr.edu
Tue Sep 30 12:33:43 EDT 2014

Ten is a large number for me, but from my perch at the periphery of this intellectual space, and noting that we talk about this kind of thing with our doc. students and new faculty quite a bit, here's five (listed in order of mention at first, then order of (my) mental recall:

Information, Communication and Society
New Media and Society
The Information Society (bias alert -- proud board member writing)
JCMC
Social Science Computer Review

I've always wondered the role and status of First Monday -- but I read it :)

Perhaps "Science, Technology and Human Values," "Information, Technology & People" and "Journal of American Society of Information Science and Technology - JASIST" would be interesting to some on this list who overlap in different communities

Steve
Steve Sawyer
Professor and Director, PhD Program
Associate Dean, Research and Doctoral Programs
The iSchool at Syracuse University
ssawyer at syr.edu<mailto:ssawyer at syr.edu>
http://sawyer.syr.edu
http://sociotech.net