[CITASA] CITASA-ish Journal question

Bill Dutton wdutton at msu.edu
Tue Sep 30 12:11:12 EDT 2014

Thanks, Barry. I agree, but would add that the mainstream sociology, political science and other social science journals are doing better, although this is recent. They were all late in recognising the significance of communication and technology to the mainstream discipline, and therefore often rediscover themes and issues that have been tackled earlier in journals like iCS. IMHO

Bill

William H. Dutton, Quello Professor
Quello Center
406 Communication Arts Building