[CITASA] CITASA-ish Journal question

Elizabeth Wissinger betsywissinger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:17:37 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I am interested also, as I want to get my work in front of the right
audience, in order to shape my next career move!
So we have
1. ICS
2. New Media and Society
3. ...... feel free to add your own ideas !!!!

Betsy

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Jessie Daniels <jessiedanielsnyc at gmail.com

Elizabeth Wissinger PhD
Associate Professor of Sociology