[CITASA] CITASA-ish Journal question

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 30 14:48:29 EDT 2014

JCMC is not paywalled, so is a particularly good place for attracting
readers not at universities with lots of subscriptions

   FRSC		              NetLab Network              INSNA Founder
                      Faculty of Information (iSchool)
   University of Toronto                          Toronto Canada M5S 3G6
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39      Print $15  Kindle $9
                  Old/NewCyberTimes http://bit.ly/c8N9V8