[CITASA] CITASA-ish Journal question

Earl Babbie ebabbie at me.com
Tue Sep 30 15:04:22 EDT 2014

My experience was publishing an article entitled,

	"We Am a Virtual Community"

I wanted to point out that we didn't really know
what this thing was that we were creating.

I had to fight editor after editor who wanted to
"correct" the grammar.

earl

                   Education is a process, not an event.

Earl Babbie                   Chapman University        ebabbie at mac.com
            Campbell Professor Emeritus in Behavioral Sciences
http://ebabbie.net        Tel: 501-922-6418        Cel: 501-276-9545
The World Wide Web is the Mind of Humanity; the Internet, its Brain.
kth Law of CyberSpace: We are all, as individuals,  in over our heads.
If you can't laugh at yourself, someone else will have to do it for you.