[CITASA] Post-doc working on middle school students and technology

Tufekci, Zeynep zeynep at unc.edu
Mon Apr 20 10:14:56 EDT 2015

We're adding another post-doctoral scholar to our team working on middle school students and how their relationship to technology is inflected by race, gender, class and more.

https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/73581

I'd like hire someone ASAP--and the work is already ongoing and going well. We are at the last phase which requires survey experience. (We've done interviews, focus groups, etc.).

The job pays ~50K in Chapel Hill and is for one year. Please apply and/or share--I only need a CV and a cover letter.

-z