[CITASA] Reminder: Aug 20th deadline for the Partnership on Progress on the Digital Divide International Conference

Laura Robinson laura at laurarobinson.org
Tue Aug 11 23:46:23 EDT 2015

Call for Participation:

PARTNERSHIP FOR PROGRESS ON THE DIGITAL DIVIDE
2015 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

Creating Connections, Building Bridges: Advancing the
Digital Divide Research, Policy, and Practice Agenda
21-22 October 2015
Arizona State University SkySong
Scottsdale (Phoenix), Arizona USA
http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ppdd2015/

If you would like to 1) present and discuss your work during PPDD 2015 and
have it included in the online PPDD 2015 Conference Proceedings and/or if
you would like to 2) provide a Position Paper for inclusion in the PPDD
2015 E-Book, we look forward with enthusiasm to your contribution and ask
that you please follow the instructions provided at
http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ppdd2015/cfp/ to submit your work.  In
addition, as a major outcome of PPDD 2015, we plan to produce an edited
volume of the top papers as well as special issues of our Publishing
Partners’ journals on specific themes within the digital divide area.

Deadline to Submit Your Work for Consideration for Presentation: 20 August
2015 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Time
Notification of Acceptance: 27 August 2015

Submissions are welcome from researchers, policymakers, and practitioners
at all stages of their careers, from any theoretical and methodological
approach, and across multiple disciplines engaged in work that informs
issues related to the digital divide.

Deadline to Submit a Position Paper for the PPDD 2015 Conference E-Book: 7
September 2015 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Time

All PPDD 2015 attendees may submit a position paper and all submissions
that follow the guidelines provided at
http://www.ppdd.org/conferences/ppdd2015/cfp/ will be included in the PPDD
2015 Conference E-Book.

Please share your insights and expertise with PPDD and an unprecedented
broad multi-disciplinary coalition of co-sponsoring organizations from
academic and practitioner communities, including CITASA and the United
States Department of Commerce National Telecommunications and Information
Administration.  Together, we will enrich the dialogue, connect research,
policy and practice, and advance the agenda on the digital divide.