[CITASA] Handy Guide to Everything You Need for CITASA/CITAMS at ASA

Laura Robinson laura at laurarobinson.org
Wed Aug 12 16:00:10 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Attached please find a handy attachment with all the information you need
for CITASA/CITAMS events in Chicago.

1) Overview of our section's events on Monday August 24th from 8:30 to 6:10.

2) Maps/directions to The Gage for our reception with the Children and
Youth Section Monday evening from 6:30-8:30.

3) Link to the Media Sociology Preconference Schedule on Friday the 21st.

4) Call for papers for the special CITASA/CITAMS issue of *Information,
Communication & Society *for papers presented at the 2015 ASA Annual
Meeting.

5) Names of 2015 award winners

6) Details on authors and paper titles in our panels and roundtables.

Also to celebrate our new section name, we have a new section logo (thank
you to Apryl Williams and Ricci Humphrey). We'll be handing out buttons
with the new logo at these various events--make sure to pick up a button to
spread the word.
Got your old yellow CITASA button? Wear that button too as long as you
sport our snazzy new logo button for CITAMS: Communication, Information
Technologies, and Media Sociology section of the ASA.

See you next week in Chicago!

Best,
Laura

Laura Robinson
www.laurarobinson.org
laura at laurarobinson.org

Assistant Professor, Santa Clara University

Affiliated Faculty, UC Berkeley ISSI

2014-2015 CITASA Chair

Series Editor, Emerald Studies in Media and Communication