[CITASA] Job openings in the College of Communication Arts and Sciences at Michigan State

Shelia Cotten cotten at msu.edu
Wed Aug 19 16:04:39 EDT 2015

Hi everyone. My department, Media and Information, is hiring for 3 people
currently (maybe more!). My college is hiring 15 this year! Come join us at
Michigan State! Please share with your colleagues and PhD students who are
on the market.

http://cas.msu.edu/places/cas-deans-office/jobs/

I'll be at the CITASA reception Monday evening if anyone would like to talk
about the Media and Information positions, our college, and/or MSU. I'm
starting my 3rd year here and really love it!

See you in Chicago.

Shelia

Shelia R. Cotten

Professor and Associate Chair for Research, Department of Media and
Information

Director, Trifecta

Director, Sparrow/MSU Center for Innovation and Research

Michigan State University

517-432-8002

cotten at msu.edu <mailto:cotten at msu.edu>