[CITASA] ICS-CITASA

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sat Jun 6 21:53:17 EDT 2015

Apologies for my confusion.

Could you forward to who is responsible for the
website, and how do I find the newsletter.

I was only told about the website URL.

   FRSC                 INSNA Founder               University of Toronto
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System.  Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39        Print $14  Kindle $9