[CITASA] 2015 CITASA Awards Announcement

Jessie Daniels jessiedanielsnyc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 02:32:34 EDT 2015

What lovely news to wake up to, this morning! Thanks to the selection
committee: Shelia Cotten, Shelley Boulianne, and Erin Evans, for this
honor.

Warmly,
~ Jessie

  [image: photo]
*Jessie Daniels*
Resident Fellow, Center for Data, Media & Society | Central European
University
 http://cmds.ceu.edu/node/848 | Nador u. 9, 1051 Budapest, Hungary |
 <http://twitter.com/JessieNYC>