[CITASA] The Stellar Seven

Anabel Quan-Haase aquan at uwo.ca
Wed May 27 17:41:32 EDT 2015

Congratulations to all and what a fab idea!
And worth mentioning Merton's elegant piece on the Matthew effect and the
41st chair. Merton made a good point in his discussion.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Chicago,
Anabel

Anabel Quan-Haase
Associate Professor
Faculty of Information and Media Studies/Department of Sociology
Western University
Digital Humanities Western
Twitter: @anabelquanhaase
Web site: SocioDigital.info