[CITASA] CITAMS seeks volunteers to help with the newsletter

Andrea H. Tapia atapia at ist.psu.edu
Thu Oct 15 10:22:45 EDT 2015

Hello CITAMS folks!

CITAMS puts out a newsletter four times per year, once each season.
We are seeking a volunteer or two that could help write one article/get an article written for each edition.
We are seeking another volunteer who could help gather advertisements about jobs, fellowships, CFPs, etc for each edition.

If you are interested please email both myself atapia at ist.psu.edu and  Penn Pantumsinchai  ppantum at hawaii.edu

Andrea H. Tapia, Ph.D.
Director of Graduate Programs
Associate Professor of Information Sciences and Technology
College of Information Sciences and Technology
Penn State University
http://andreatapia.net<http://andreatapia.net/>