[CITASA] Reminder: Your Recent Publications for the CITAMS Newsletter

Gustavo Mesch gustavo at psy.haifa.ac.il
Fri Oct 30 01:07:25 EDT 2015

Dear Guang, thank you for your email and your continous work on the
newsletter. Our recent publication for the newsletter

 Yossef, Arie & Mesch, Gustavo. (2015). Inter-Ethnic Ties via Mobile
Communications in Homogeneous and Ethnically Mixed Cities: A Structural
Diversification Approach in _DIGITAL DISTINCTIONS AND INEQUALITIES:
COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES ANNUAL._ Eds: Robinson,
Laura, Shelia Cotten, Jeremy Schulz, Tim Hale, and Apryl Williams.
_EMERALD STUDIES IN MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS VOL. 10._ Bingley, UK:
Emerald Books.

thank you

Gustavo

On 2015-10-27 16:27, Guang Ying Mo wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> This is a gentle reminder that the call for recent publications for the November CITAMS newsletter will be closed this Friday (Oct. 30). If you have any recent publications, please email them (ideally in ASA format) to Guang Ying Mo at guangyingmo at mail.utoronto.ca.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Guang Ying Mo , PhD
> Post-Doctoral Fellow
> University of Toronto