[CITASA] Membership Drive 2015

Anabel Quan-Haase aquan at uwo.ca
Fri Sep 18 11:34:17 EDT 2015

Hello all!

We are inviting students, faculty, scholars, and anyone with an interest in
topics related to CITAMS to renew their membership prior to September 30,
2015. Shout out to students, we will pay your CITAMS membership, so you can
join for free and support our section! Please faculty, encourage your
students to join.  If each person on this list could get a handful of new
FREE student members, we could increase our numbers for this year! Please
join in this initiative and forward the information to students and
interested scholars.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Students, as ASA has changed its policies, we cannot
reimburse your already purchased membership, but we can buy a new
membership for you. So if you are a student, please contact aquan at uwo.ca to
arrange for your free membership. Include your full name, and ASA ID
number. We will take care of the rest.

Cheers, Anabel and Apryl
Anabel Quan-Haase
Associate Professor
Faculty of Information and Media Studies/Department of Sociology
Western University
Digital Humanities Western
Twitter: @anabelquanhaase
Web site: SocioDigital.info