[CITASA] Need Sage Advice

Deborah.Lupton Deborah.Lupton at canberra.edu.au
Tue Feb 23 03:11:49 EST 2016

Hi

I think 'digital' is a way better term than any other offerings - certainly less unwieldy than 'ICTs'. 'Cyber' is even more dated, and 'virtual' has its own meaning.

Deborah

Deborah Lupton, Centenary Research Professor
News & Media Research Centre
Faculty of Arts & Design
Bldg 9, Room 9C9
University of Canberra
Bruce 2601
Australia (Australian Government Higher Education Registered Provider (CRICOS) #00212K)
Latest books:  The Quantified Self (2016), Digital Sociology (2015), Risk, 2nd edition (2013), Fat (2013), The Social Worlds of the Unborn (2013), The Unborn Human (edited, 2013).
Blog: This Sociological Life