[CITASA] “Please Read the Article”? Please Cite Women Academics.

Victoria Bernal vbernal at uci.edu
Wed Feb 24 10:37:59 EST 2016

Also women scholars can make a point of not just citing the famous men,
but also citing the good work being done women that may not be getting
the recognition it merits.

Victoria Bernal
Professor of Anthropology
University of California, Irvine
2015-16 Fellow, Center for Advanced Studies
in the Behavioral Sciences, Stanford

My book, Nation as Network: Diaspora, Cyberspace and Citizenship is available from
University of Chicago Press. Here is the link to it.http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/N/bo18221277.html

The anthology I co-edited with Inderpal Grewal, Theorizing NGOs:States, Feminisms and Neoliberalism,
is available athttps://www.dukeupress.edu/Theorizing-NGOs  To save 30% enter the coupon code E14NGOS during checkout.