[CITASA] “Please Read the Article”? Please Cite Women Academics.

Nathaniel Poor natpoor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:39:52 EST 2016

As some/many of you probably know, this issue is currently receiving some attention on the AoIR list. (Assoc internet researchers.)

I don’t recall such triangulations before, and although this is on its own an important issue, the recognition is good to see.

I am totally cross-posting this text there, no apologies.

-Nat

Nathaniel Poor, PhD
http://github.com/natpoor
http://natpoor.blogspot.com