[CITASA] CITAMS Council/Committee Nominations - Deadline Jan 11

Keith Hampton keith.hampton at mysocialnetwork.net
Thu Jan 7 09:55:29 EST 2016

UPDATE:

There are only a few days remaining to submit nominations and a number of
positions still have no candidates! Like having a place to present your
work at the ASA? Enjoy the reception? The pre-conference? The newsletter?
How about the special journal issues? Support this important work, get
involved in CITAMS leadership. Send me your self-nominations by Monday
(include your ASA ID#).

Keith