[CITAMS] I love this email from a friend of mine

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 1 09:07:25 EDT 2016

Picks up the current ethos

"Hello. I am likely to reply within 1-2 days unliess it is screamingly
urgent in which case do feel free to text me on ####. Email overload is
becoming a scourge, isn't it? The good news is: We stay connected. I hope
to see you face-to-face soon. The best antidote to the Facebook world.
[Name]
p.s. If it is personal please email me at ..........

                  Streisand/Sondheim
                        http://amzn.to/zXZg39