[CITAMS] CITAMS nominations

Tufekci, Zeynep zeynep at unc.edu
Fri Jan 6 09:51:25 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

My school is hiring two tenure track faculty. We've started reviewing them but are still accepting applications. We are an information school but have people from a variety of background with focus on socio-technical systems, our faculty ranging from Computer Science people to humanities. Ethics, policies and the interaction between technical design and equity, accountability and access are big themes in the school.

https://sils.unc.edu/news/2016/faculty-search

Please share as appropriate and feel free to ask me questions off the list.