[CITAMS] CfP: Online health communities as new venues of healthcare tensions and paradoxes (ESHMS, Lisbon 2018)

Sara Atanasova sara.atanasova at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 06:40:11 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

For those interested in e-health and online health communities/online
support groups/health-related social media specifically, we would like to
raise attention to a CfP for a session on online health communities (Online
health communities as new venues of healthcare tensions and paradoxes <
https://eshms2018.wixsite.com/eshms2018lisbon/session-25>), which
colleagues and I are organizing on the upcoming 17th ESHMS biennial
conference in Lisbon (June 6-8, 2018).

We would like to invite you to submit an abstract (up to 500 words) for
this session. The deadline is December 15th, 2017. Abstracts should be
submitted via web platform: http://leading.eventkey.pt/ger
al/inserirresumo.aspx?evento=7&formulario=14.

General information about the conference: https://eshms2018.wixsite.com/
eshms2018lisbon

Hope to see you in Lisbon!

Best, Gregor & Sara

*prof.dr.Gregor Petric*
Chair of Center for Methodology and Informatics
Department of Social Informatics
Faculty of Social Sciences
University of Ljubljana
Slovenia