[CITAMS] My new book on digital tech & society

Mary Chayko mtchayko at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 08:24:32 EDT 2018

Hi all, I'm happily spreading the word of the publication of the second edition of my book Superconnected: The Internet, Digital Media, and Techno-Social Life. It's a multidisciplinary primer on the impact of the internet and digital technology on everyday life and society (self, relationships, community, institutions), suitable for all kinds of courses that explore technology and society, and fully updated for 2018 with lots of new material. Comes with plenty of instructor resources (lecture slides, discussion questions, podcasts) at superconnectedblog.com. Examination copies available at https://bit.ly/2D38kIh. Feel free to send along any questions, thoughts, or speaking requests, and please overlook cross-postings elsewhere! See you in Philly -- Mary Chayko

|  |  |

|  |
Superconnected: The Internet, Digital Media, and Techno-Social Life

Superconnected: The Internet, Digital Media, and Techno-Social Life, Second Edition brings together the latest r...

Mary Chayko, Ph.D.Professor and Director of Undergraduate Interdisciplinary StudiesSchool of Communication and InformationRutgers University4 Huntington Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1071

http://comminfo.rutgers.eduhttp://marychayko.com
http://twitter.com/MaryChayko