[CITAMS] CITAMS section and section related sessions

Wenhong Chen wenhong.chen at austin.utexas.edu
Sun Aug 5 10:02:15 EDT 2018

Dear all,
as the annual meeting is just around the corner, please find here the
section and section related sessions - updated and feel free to add!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1apjS4y4tFaTAASNOoUA2LWFa6n2KKd7tpS4DVocbDjo/edit

We would like to invite tyou to come to our business meeting and the
section reception CITAMS at 30.

*Business Meeting  2207 - Section on Communication, Information
Technologies, and Media Sociology Business MeetingSun, August 12, 11:30am
to 12:10pm, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Level 100, 103BSession
Submission Type: Business Meeting  Section Reception : CITAMS at 30Dave &
Buster's <https://www.daveandbusters.com/locations/philadelphia>, Sunday,
August 12 @ 6pm, 325 N Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106,
which is just 1.5 miles away from the conference headquarters.
 https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_Pih6tI2kdCIiD970kusVQnt8-AoS_BkC7Rx-MO82Z0/edit#slide=id.p
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_Pih6tI2kdCIiD970kusVQnt8-AoS_BkC7Rx-MO82Z0/edit#slide=id.p>
*

*Cheers,*

*Wenhong **文泓*

*Wenhong Chen,* PhD

Associate Professor of Media Studies and Sociology
Department of Radio-TV-Film | Moody College of Communication
The University of Texas at Austin

Chair, Communication, Information Technologies, and Media Sociology section
American Sociological Association

Office hour signup http://bit.ly/1xpHy1c
http://utexas.academia.edu/wenhongchen
New book: Networked China <http://www.routledge.com/9781138840027/>