[CITAMS] Fwd: NSF REU Site at UCF

Wenhong Chen wenhong.chen at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 25 14:59:07 EST 2018

*Dear colleagues and friends, *
*Please see below, on behalf of Dr. Timothy L. Hawthorne*

Cheers,

*Wenhong 文泓*

Wenhong Chen
Associate Professor of Media Studies and Sociology
University of Texas at Austin

* Chair, Communication, Information Technologies, and Media Sociology
section American Sociological Association*
T: 512-471-4952
F: 512-471-4077
wenhong.chen at austin.utexas.edu
http://utexas.academia.edu/wenhongchen