[CITAMS] CITAMS Summer Newsletter, Call for descriptions:

Sheinheit, Ian isheinheit at albany.edu
Tue Jul 3 12:55:32 EDT 2018

CITAMS Summer Newsletter, Call for descriptions:
The editors of the CITAMS newsletter, Barry Wellman and Ian Sheinheit, are putting together the summer edition. As part of our summer issue, which will be published before ASA in early August, we would like to include short descriptions of our members’ recent research projects. This includes recently published books or articles, as well as ongoing projects and dissertations for our members that are near completion. If you are interested in having your research featured in our summer newsletter, please send your name, title, and institutional affiliation, along with the title of your project and a brief description or abstract (no more than 200 words) to isheinheit at albany.edu<mailto:isheinheit at albany.edu> by July 31. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the aforementioned email address.
Thank you!