[CITAMS] Stuff for next CITAMS newsletter

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 19 14:26:06 EDT 2018

what does "materiality" mean?

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            http://amzn.to/zXZg39
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Wellman