[CITAMS] Call for Descriptions - Due Tomorrow

Sheinheit, Ian isheinheit at albany.edu
Wed Mar 14 21:47:29 EDT 2018

This is a reminder that we want your project descriptions for our newsletter!

We are delighted that CITAMS is bringing back its section newsletter with Ian Sheinheit and Barry Wellman as editors.

As part of our spring issue, which will be published in April, we would like to include short descriptions of our members' recent research projects.

This includes recently published books or articles, as well as ongoing projects and dissertations for our members that are near completion. If you are interested in having your research featured in our spring newsletter, please send your name, title, and institutional affiliation along with the title of your project and a brief description or abstract (no more than 200 words) to isheinheit at albany.edu<mailto:isheinheit at albany.edu> by March 15.  If you have any questions or concerns please contact email address.