[CITAMS] SAS Institute - Two Full-Time Positions - Global Academic Program Manager

James Mulherin jimm at ucsc.edu
Tue Oct 23 19:23:31 EDT 2018

SAS Institute is a good software firm.
If the job description appeals to you, apply.
I worked as a contract instructor for about a decade for SAS (mainly
teaching JMP classes for engineers and scientists) and had earlier done SAS
and other software support at UCSC.

James (Jim) Mulherin, Ph.D.
Research Associate
University of California Santa Cruz