[CITAMS] digital religion award

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 18 19:58:32 EST 2019

On behalf of Heidi Campbell:

I would be grateful if you could circulate information on a Call for
applications for a newly established Digital Religion
Research Award, sponsored by the Network for New Media, Religion and
Digital Culture Studies.

Attached here a flyer with details of the call. Also information can also
found posted at the Network Website at:
https://digitalreligion.tamu.edu/
/call-submissions-new-net

Please help me spread the news to your colleagues, former students and
related networks!

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

              A day like all days, filled with those events
          that alter and illuminate our times--Walter Cronkite
   NetLab Network      			                            FRSC
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            http://amzn.to/zXZg39
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Wellman