[CITAMS] the creation of the TG Digital Sociology in ISA

Wenhong Chen wenhong.chen at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 10 10:51:16 EST 2019

Dear friends and colleagues,

this email is on behalf of  David Dueñas david.duenas at gmail.com who is
collecting signatures for the creation of the TG Digital Sociology in ISA.
If you are interested, please contact him directly.

David’s email

 I hope you are doing well and that 2019 will be a great year for you.

I am trying to get the support letters for proposing the creation of the TG
Digital Sociology in ISA.

 I would like to ask you that, if you are in good standing in ISA, it would
be really important if you could send me a signed letter (pdf) backing this
proposal.

 Best regards,

 David.

*Dr. David Dueñas-Cid  *Assistant Professor

*Kozminski University*

*New Research on Digital Societies (NERDS)*

Jagiellonska 57/59

03-301 Warszawa (Poland)

Researcher

*Tallinn University of Technology*

*Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance *Akadeemia tee 3

EE-12618 Tallinn (Estonia)

Twitter: @attu_island

Skype: david.duenascid

E-mail: dduenas at kozminski.edu.pl / david.duenas at taltech.ee

[image: Related image]

*Cheers,*

*Wenhong **文泓*

*Wenhong Chen,* PhD

*On leave Spring 2019 *

Associate Professor of Media Studies and Sociology

Department of Radio-TV-Film | Moody College of Communication

The University of Texas at Austin

512.417.4952 | wenhong.chen at austin.utexas.edu | @wenhongchen