[CITAMS] San Francisco 2020!

Anabel Quan-Haase aquan at uwo.ca
Fri Mar 1 08:33:52 EST 2019

Dear CITAMS members,

I wanted to reach out to encourage many of you to consider putting together
a proposal for an invited session or to volunteer at ASA 2020 in San
Francisco.

It be great to have a strong presence of CITAMS at the 2020 meeting.
Proposals for invited sessions that are accepted for San Francisco are
additional sessions to our regular number of sessions. The deadline is
March 15! The call is here:

http://www.asanet.org/annual-meeting-2020

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

2020 Annual Meeting

The 115th Annual Meeting will be held August 8-11, 2010 in San Francisco.
Proposals for invited sessions will be accepted beginning January 31, 2019.
The deadline for proposals will be March 15, 2019.

Best regards, Anabel
Chair-elect CITAMS ASA
Dr. Quan-Haase
Professor
Faculty of Information and Media Studies/Department of Sociology
Western University
SocioDigital.info

Recent work:

Quan-Haase, A., & Tepperman, L. (2018). Real-life sociology
<https://www.amazon.ca/Real-Life-Sociology-Canadian-Anabel-Quan-Haase/dp/0199024693/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1515506698&sr=8-2&keywords=real-life+sociology>.
Don Mills, ON: Oxford University Press.

Sloan, L. & Quan-Haase, A. (Eds.) (2017) *The SAGE Handbook of Social Media
Research Methods
<https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/the-sage-handbook-of-social-media-research-methods/book245370%20>.*
London:
SAGE .